2017 Summer Love Contemporary Romance Box Set Sign-Up
Thank you for your interest in joining this box set with a planned release date of May 23. A few notes before you sign up:
- Stories should be between 10,000 and 30,000 words. But if your story is longer (or even a little shorter,) no worries! Just fill out the form and let us know the length of your story.
- We're looking for contemporary stories, ranging from New Adult/college to Adult contemporary (second chance and "silver" [over 40] romance welcome!)
- Tone of the stories can range from light and humorous to dark and steamy (but no heavy erotica please!)
- Content requirements and due dates:
Story must include a romance that occurs during the summer. It can be, but doesn't have to be, in a vacation setting! Think two teachers stuck at summer school falling in love over test grading in the teacher's lounge, or a college student interning at a big-city ad firm. Diverse characters are welcomed and encouraged.
All edited stories should be submitted to me by April 30.
- This set is a charity anthology, meaning all proceeds will be donated to a non-profit--and I will provide a monthly screenshot of all sales (and subsequent donation forms) for all sales. The proceeds from this set will be donated to Feeding America Summer Food Service Program so that kids who receive free or discounted school meals during the school year continue to receive nutritious meals during the summer break.
- A Facebook group has been set-up for the anthology, and you will receive an invite to the group when you are accepted. Deadlines for various components of the anthology will also be posted in the Facebook group.
- Box set cover design and interior design will be provided by Colbert Creative Design; interior covers--which will also be used for teasers and other promotion, are the responsibility of each author, but a grant can be provided by Colbert Creative for interior cover design if you cannot afford the outlay at this time.
Before you hit submit...
Please understand this is a commitment from you to provide your story and other information as requested by the set administrator(s) on the schedule set out in the Facebook group for each set. If you know right now that you cannot submit your story by the due date, please pass on this anthology and look for other anthology opportunities from us in the future. Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!